TERMS AND POLICIES
Conditions: All content contained in the Nanjee.net Internet site is subject to change without notice. Nanjee reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Nanjee.net Internet site at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions to the terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, but not limited to, posting a notice on the Nanjee.net Internet site. Any use of the Nanjee.net Internet site after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by the user of the Nanjee.net Internet site of such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions.
Disclaimer: Nanjee provides the Nanjee.net internet site, its contents, and web services on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Nanjee.net internet site, its contents, or web services. Nanjee disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Nanjee does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site or web services is accurate, complete or current.
1. Nanjee reserves the right at our sole discretion to approve or reject any registration request. Submitting your registration request requires you to provide Nanjee with the email address associated with your company, and other personal/organizational information.
2. Nanjee may ask for information on how the Nanjee IP geolocation data will be used, to verify if the usage will be permitted under the terms of the license agreement.
3. Nanjee may ask for information about the service(s) that registered user will use and for volume estimates, in order to provision our service delivery capacities to meet registered user’s requirements. For the same reasons, Nanjee reserves the right to initially activate some of the available services and certain levels of such services to registered users as well as to activate some of the available types of payment. Upon being informed by Nanjee about registered user’s Initial Approved Level of service (allocation of services, volumes and levels per service) and types of payment, a registered user may or may not accept such Initial Approved Level and consequently may or may not start usage of the Initial Approved Level of service. Clients may request upgrades to Initially Approved Level of services at any time, and upon Nanjee’s approval of such upgrade request, Nanjee will set a new Ongoing Approved Level of service for Client’s future use.
4. User’s submission of a request for a new account will require user’s acceptance of the License Agreement.
Delivery of Data
Nanjee does not distribute copies of the Nanjee databases on physical media, or as downloadable records or files. Rather, Nanjee retains its databases on its own servers, and delivers data in response to a request for IP geolocation data. Such requests must come from a registered and approved Client, must contain one or more IP addresses and be submitted with a link to enough previously purchased credits or with credit previously approved by Nanjee to pay for the requested IP geolocation data.
Nanjee has two web service methods to fulfill valid Client requests:
1. API (Online): The Nanjee Application Programming Interface specifies a method for a Client to send a request, via a direct connection between the Client’s application and Nanjee’s web application. IP geolocation results are returned via the same connection.
2. FILE (Offline): The Client uploads a file to a Nanjee specified location. The file may contain 1 or more IP addresses, up to a maximum number that may be determined by Nanjee, depending on the type of service being used. Nanjee processes the file by resolving IP addresses from the file into IP geolocation data and makes it available to the Client at the specified location. The Client must download/view processed IP geolocation data from/on client’s account Report folder at the Nanjee specified location.
Nanjee will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. Under no circumstances shall Nanjee have any liability for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages or costs, including, but not limited to, lost profits or data, or loss of goodwill, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties, arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of this site or its contents, regardless of whether Nanjee knew, or should have known, of the possibility thereof.
Use of this site is an acknowledgment that Nanjee is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with users of the Nanjee.net Internet site.
This site was created and is maintained, and controlled by Nanjee in the state of Illinois, United States of America. The laws of the State of Illinois will govern the content and use of this site, without giving effect to any of the conflict of law principles or rules thereof.